Fine, rare cocoa beans bought directly from the grower are lightly roasted and then stone-ground for three days with the other ingredients to allow all of the flavours to grow and develop.
A soft milk chocolate with hints of hay, figs and red fruit with a sweet caramel aftertaste.
Cocoa beans, organic cane sugar, cocoa butter, milk powder, sunflower lecithin. No nuts, gluten or soya ingredients are used in this bar.
|Nutrition||Per 100g||Per Bar||Units|
- International Chocolate Awards 2019 European Silver
- International Chocolate Awards 2018 European Silver
- Academy of Chocolate Silver Award 2017
- Academy of Chocolate Bronze Award 2015
- International Chocolate Awards 2015 European Gold
- International Chocolate Awards 2015 British Gold
- International Chocolate Awards 2015 Directly Traded Gold
SINGLE ORIGIN ARTISAN
BEAN TO BAR CHOCOLATE
• We use fine flavour cocoa beans, directly traded where possible
• We delicately roast, winnow and refine the beans
• We stone-grind the chocolate to maximise flavour
• Luxury chocolate; made slowly, by hand, by us
• Range of milk, dark, dark milk and flavoured chocolate bars
• Fine chocolate since 2010