Gourmet chocolate made from floral "Nacional" beans from the Camino Verde project. We roast them and stone-grind for 60 hours in small batches. We pay a premium for these beans - as we do all of the beans we use - and it goes directly to the farmer. A good introduction to fine chocolate - the Ecuador 72% has little bitterness and soft flavours. Vegan-friendly.
A floral luxury chocolate with hints of hazelnuts, orange blossom and allspice.
Single origin cocoa beans, organic cane sugar, organic cocoa butter, sunflower lecithin. No nuts, gluten, soya or dairy ingredients are used in this bar.
|Nutrition||Per 100g||Per Bar||Units|
- Academy of Chocolate Bronze Award 2011
SINGLE ORIGIN ARTISAN
BEAN TO BAR CHOCOLATE
• We use fine flavour cocoa beans, directly traded where possible
• We delicately roast, winnow and refine the beans
• We stone-grind the chocolate to maximise flavour
• Luxury chocolate; made slowly, by hand, by us
• Range of milk, dark, dark milk and flavoured chocolate bars
• Fine chocolate since 2010